Sunday, July 19, 2009

MEMO OF THA DAY.

hey ppl..i hope everything is goin well wit u..cuz wit me everything is GREAT.lol..im in tha process of ordering tha DEE&RICKY lego heart brooch..that jawn is soo DOPE..tha 1 im bout 2 get cost $75..but i'll prolli get 2 cuz thats not alot..soooo yea..work has been goin gud nothin major though..jus always lookin forward 2 that gud ol' pay check..lol..im still sketchin my designs out..these things r crazy DOPE..im about 2 get them printed soon..i cant wait..imma sell them prolli online..but mainly imma shop them around 2 local stores 2 c if i can sell them in there as well..bbbbuuuuuttttt other than that nothins really been goin on..ooo yea imma b recordin this weekend so i'll prolli post my vids up on sunday or sumthin..its crazy that i've only been on this bloggin thing 4 like a week and already over 100 followers..thank u 2 all that keep commentin and subscribin i really appreciated..keep doin wat u do..and ooo yea ppl have been askin 4 a dancin vid..so i gotta give tha ppl wat they want..lol..so thats gonna b comin hopefully this weekend as well..so keep enjoyin ya summer..cuz im definitly enjoyin mine..be easy..peace.

3 comments:

  1. Hey girl...I'm lovin your blog and can't wait to see the vids that you're gonna post soon:)

    Please check out my blog when you get the chance (I closed my old one out and started a new one)

    http://thecreativemixx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm feeling you blog! Come follow my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Blog go to djssports.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete